Financial Planning Services
I received my license from the College for Financial Planning in 1987. I provide the following comprehensive fee only financial planning services to clients as a Certified Financial Planner:
- College Financial Planning : This includes determining the amount of funding required to meet college tuition needs in the future and finding the best funding method, such as 529 Plans
- Investment Planning : As a fee only planner, I will review your current portfolio, including retirement and non-retirement assets and recommend high quality no load mutual funds that are well diversified and high performing.
- Risk Management : I will review all different types of insurance coverage, including life, long term disability, long term care, health, auto and homeowners. I will help to determine if coverage is adequate and/or cost effective
- Retirement Planning : Utilizing the many income and expense factors that impact the level of funding during your retirement years, retirement plans will focus in on how long your money will last in retirement under different "what if" scenarios in terms of when you will retire
- Estate Planning : Reviewing your estate plan for purposes of minimizing or eliminating any estate taxes to be paid when you pass away is a critically important financial planning step, ignored by many high income individuals. Simple steps, such as re-titling your assets or update your wills could save hundreds of thousands of dollars in estate taxes